Great B&W Photographers Part 3

Photo 1 
  

Photo 2 
 

1. What caught my eye about these photos is how much was going on and how you could see a story unfolding in the photo. In the first photo I can see how much work is put into this persons business. In the second photo I can see a family running this business with their kids complaining that they have to be there to help out. 
2. - I see 2 hard working successful businesses. 
    - I smell either gasoline and oil or seafood. 
    - I hear people talking and having a good time (2) and metal crashing down on the ground when         someone drops it (1).   
    - I taste many different kinds of fish (2) and sweat coming from my body in the hot summer sun (1). 
    - I feel tired from a long day at work in the sun. When I first saw this photo I caught a glimpse of what like was like back 50-60 years ago. Life was simple. You got up, went to work, get paid, and come home to your family. These people weren't caught up in drama from technology yet (1). In this photo I feel energized to sell food to customers. When I first saw this photo the little boy helping out his parents is what really caught my eye. Kids now get mad if they have to put the dishes away. We take that little task as it's gonna ruin our live's if we do it. Kids back then would do anything their parents asked them to do just because it was an adult (2).  
3. I would like to create something that would encourage kids to the best version of themselves they can be. People get caught caught up in wanting to be the coolest kids in school, do drugs, get drink at parties, do something their not supposed to because of peer pressure, have a big following on social media, or even trying to be the best at whatever they do just to be more popular. I want to create something that shows those kids that all those titles don't matter. What you decide to but your heart into brings out the best version of you, not doing things to make you more cool. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Preview