Academic Shoot


1. In this photo I used lines.
2. The subject of this photo is the two girls working in their worksheet.
3. Yes she is the only person in the photo.


1. In this photo I used avoiding mergers.
2. The subject in this photo is the boy working on his homework.
3. Yes because he is the only human closest to the the camera but the background can also draw the viewers eye.
4. In this photo I could of gotten closer to the subject to get rid of all of the distractions in the photo.


1. In this photo I used rule of thirds and avoiding mergers.
2. The subject in this photo is the boy doing work on his Chromebook.
3. Yes because the background is very simple which leads the viewers eye right to him but the different colors of the background can be very distracting.
4. I could bring my camera up to just get the chalkboard in the background so it's more simple.

Comments

  1. I like your rule of thirds photo because the boy's emotions are simple and he is focused on his work. Good job capturing his emotions! Also, I like how the background colors contrast with what he is wearing. It makes him pop, and I know right away that he is the subject.
    -Sadie M.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Preview