Four Websites

Website 1:
This website talked about 10 resolutions to do for the New Year to be a better photographer. Some of the tips were to become more organized and to get useful critique.
I learned that I need to be more confident in my photo skills so I'm able to take more better quality photo's that I'm happy with.



1. I picked this photo because of how eye drawing it was compared to the rest of the photos on the website.
2. Leading lines by the yellow lines on the road and framing of the women by the edges of the road.
3. Jenna Martin

Website 2:
This website talked about many different photos of some of the oldest living things in the world.
I learned that there are many opportunities to take amazing pictures of nature. 

1. I picked this photo because of how some of the bark stands out completely against everything else.
2. I see leading lines with the different colored bark up the tree.
3. Rachel Sussman

Website 3:
This website is about many different kinds of photos. These photos rang from formal portraits to cities to nature to animals.
I learned that there is always an chance to take a great photo where ever I go.



1. I picked this photo because of how many different colors there are and how they complement each other.
2. I see depth in this photo and balance.
3. Flavio Varricchio

Website 4:
This website is talking about many different old and abandoned stair cases from all around the world. These photo allow me to see what life can be like in other parts of the world.
I learned that most building with staircases are built pretty much the same. For each building with multiple levels they need to have staircases and for these staircases they are all built either the same or similar to one another.

1. I picked this photo because there is obviously a story that goes along with this picture. People lived in this building and either a natural disaster happened or it just ran out of business to become deserted.
2. In this photo I see depth and balance.
3. Christian Richer










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Preview