Tips:
1. Changing the angle of the photo
2. Play with different back rounds
3. Get closer to the subject
4. Get people doing what they do in their everyday life (environmental shot)

Environmental Portrait

I like that this photo is really showing what this man does on a daily basis. I also liked how the photo is black and white because it almost makes you appreciate that older and simple way of life
I chose this photo because it tells the story about what she does every day. From the photo we can tell that she is a designer and that she is very interested in fashion.

Self Portrait

I chose this photo because of how simple is it. The background is clear and it allows the viewer to focus of the girl and nothing else.
 
I picked this photo because of how much color is in it. The photo is of a little girl and when you see it is makes you happy because little girls are happy.

Casual Portrait

I chose this photo because of how it beautiful it is. The background lighting highlights the girl so well to make you not want to look away. You almost with you were there to be in the photo.










I chose this photo because of how it breaks the rule of thirds rule. The photo is shot straight on and in my opinion I think it's a very good photo. I like how the background makes her stand out in the photo.
















If we are taking this at school I want to get either with a volleyball in the gym or me laughing in nature. With these photos I want to play with that angles of the photo to see if I can make it more interesting. I also want to bring myself closer to the camera to make them more of the focal point of the photo. To make my shot successful I want to make sure that my setting on the camera are just right so the photo isn't too bright or too dark. If we were taking these shots outside of school I have many more idea to work with with a volleyball and me laughing. Both of those things make me happy so that's what I want to show in my photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Preview