Post Shoot Reflection

1. The main challenges I found for these topics around bowie was not shooting in glass. In my camera the glass had a really bad reflection and I couldn't use the photos. Another challenge was being creative with what item I wanted to use for these topics. Bowie is a big campus and it can be challenging to find exactly what I wanted to use.
2. What I thought about the most was if my camera was in focus. I ended up with a camera that did not have automatic focus so I had to do it myself. It's not a bad thing it just made me pay attention to see if the photo was actually in focus.
3. What I found myself changing was the angle and the actual item that I wanted to use.
4. In my four photo I ended up using framing, lines, simplicity, and balance.
5. I would not want to shoot these prompts again because they were somewhat hard to shoot in out school.
6. I would want to do nature, sports, and blue.
7. https://campbellsphotoj.blogspot.com
I really liked the picture of the flower because of the sky background. It's a solid color so I just focus on the flower. I also liked the picture of the overhangs out in the courtyard. The pillars really just draw your eye right down the picture. I did not like the picture of the bulldog in the shrubs because the background was way to busy and I couldn't focus on the bulldog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Preview