Academic Shoot Reflection and Critique

1. One thing that was really challenging for me was getting people to allow me to take photos of them. Sometimes they would be like get away from me which made things very difficult. Another thing that was challenging was finding simple backgrounds. In many teachers rooms they have many different posters or colored walls that clash with all the posters on their walls.
2. The big thing that I kept thinking about was if I was actually getting a rule in my photo and to not just to take a photo without thinking about it.
3. I would make sure to have more simple backgrounds and to go get more interesting photos that tell a story.
4. I would keep getting people who are working in the hallways because it's easier to make simpler backgrounds.
5. I think that rule of thirds will be the easiest to take.
6. I think that framing will be the hardest to take.
7. I understand all of the rules.

Peer Review:
https://sadiesphotomagic.blogspot.com
1. I liked how her photos told a story, multiple of them show people working hard on something. I also liked how there was a lot of color in the photos so they weren't boring.
2. One thing that I didn't like was that in one of the photos there wasn't a person, it was just a picture of worksheets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Preview