Student of the Month Story

Who- Cassidy Pesek
What- School Uniforms 
Where- Bowie High School 
When- March 4, 2019 
Why- She is an freshman who gets straight A's. 
How- She works hard and manages her time to keep her grades up. 

Bowie High School freshman Cassidy Pesek has earned herself the Student of the Month Award for March. On March 4, 2019 Batista will be awarded for being a outstanding freshman student. Pesek works hard and manages her time during her busy schedule to keep up her top-notch grades.

Freshman Cassidy Pesek is the first ever freshmen to win the Student of the Month award.

"I'm proud that I won student of the month because I get recognized for all of my hard work," said Pesek.

Pesek wants to be viewed as someone who works hard and puts a lot of effort into their school work.

"The main motivation for me to be Student of the Month was that people would know me as the girl who works hard to get the grades she wants," Pesek said.

With becoming Student of the Month Pesek friends, family, and teachers all expect her more from her school work.

"We chose Cassidy to be the Student of the Month because she shows focus in her classes and put in enormous amounts of efforts in all of her class work," Principal Robinson said.

As of right now Bowie is the only school who has Student of the Month.

"Now that I am student of the month I am going to keep working harder so I can get even better grades," Pesek said.

Student of the Month is based on grades but it is also based on your extra curricular activities. For example it is very impressive for an athlete to have outstanding grades because they are so busy.

"Cassidy is by far my most hard working student out of all of my classes. She puts in the effort to make the amazing grades she has," Comen said.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Preview