My First Interview

What grade are you in? 
Freshman
What did you have to do to be student of the month? 
I had to work hard.
What motivated you to be student of the month? 
Knowing that people know that I'm student of the month.
What is your favorite part about being student of the month? 
Being recognized for it.
What do you not like about it? 
It gets annoying when people come up and talk to me.
Were you happy to be student of the month? 
Yes.
Do you think student of the month is based on grades? Explain. 
No I think it's based on how you corporate with other students along with grades.
What advice would you give to the next student of the month? 
Keep turning your work in on time.
How do you manage your time with being student of the month? 
Having good time management.
Why do you think you got this award?
Because I worked hard for it.
What are you going to do now that you are student of the month?
Keep working hard.
How do you want people to view you as after being student of the month?
Smart.
Why does student of the month make you proud? 
I got recognized for all of my hard work.
How do your teachers treat you after getting this award?
Proud and they expect more from me.
Do you friends and family expect more from you after this? Explain. 
Proud and see me as a role model.
Should other schools have this award? 
Yes.
What are you going to do now that you are student of the month?
Keep on working hard.
Does being student of the month make you work harder in school? 
Yes
What is your favorite part of school?
Knowing that people recognize me.
What is your favorite subject? 
Biology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Preview