Welcome Back Work


I choose this photo because is shows that if you put in the hard work you can accomplish the tasks that no one believed you could ever do.

I choose this photo because it should remind humans that all that we do is just live on this earth, its not ours. Technically we are its guest so we have no control of the horrific destruction that the earth does.

I choose this photo because of how caring people are. This man most likely doesn't know this kid but risks his life to make sure this little boy has a life to live.

Part 2


I think the best song of 2018 is Chapters by Brett Young. This is the best song in my opinion because it talks about all the different stages of someones life. With talking about that it can connect with all different kinds of people no matter what their age is. The song talks about a lesson learned through every single phase of your life.

I think the best movie of 2018 was Incredibles 2 because I personally love the original and I think the second movie went very well being made so many years later. It was also good because of how even though its a sequel it was honestly really good. Most of the time the sequel of a movie isn't very good. I also think the movie was good because of how it left off right where the other movie ended so no one was confused about what was going on.

I think the Royal Wedding was the biggest news story because it shows that a very successful American woman can be loved by people in another country. It also shows how much she loves her husband to be able to move all the way to Europe and basically forget the life she had in America. Sacrifice was definitely made in this relationship and I hope that Prince Harry sees that a treats Megan Markle well with what she did for him.

I think that Ariana Grande is the most important person of 2018 because of how much she went through this year. So many terrible things happened to her this year and through all of that she pushed through and kept doing the one thing she loves the most, making music. She didn't let anything that happened to her bring her down.

Part 3

One thing that I will remember from this Christmas break is giving my younger cousin a very special gift that my great grandmother told me to give her before she passed away.

My resolutions for 2019 is to do my best in school, be the best I can in volleyball, become closer with my friends and family, and to not let people's thoughts bring me or my friends down.

In 2019 I am looking forward to becoming closer to my friends and family, becoming better and volleyball, and just having fun when I get the chance to.



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landscape Preview